P&D Envirotech endeavour to provide highly compliant services whether it be for a small residential project to a large contaminated site requiring full site decontamination right down to the soil contamination.
To endeavour to provide these services we adhere to all government legislative requirements this ensures that not only is a job done correct and safely but it give our clients piece of mind that our work is seen by third party authorities as quality.
P&D Envirotech has the required licences & accreditation ensuring that our clients are getting value for money and works are done to legislation.
- Friable Asbestos Removal License (ASA) #: AD210930
- Restricted Demo. Licence #: AD203011
- NSW Consultative Construction Committee – EMS – NSW Accreditation Certificate
- NSW Consultative Construction Committee – WHSMS – NSW Accreditation Certificate
- Public & Products Liability
- Pollution liability
- Workers Compensation
- CM3 Accreditation
- BNG Conserve Accreditation
- Workcover NSW Asbestos Licence Search
- Workcover NSW Asbestos Information
- EPA NSW and Asbestos
- Asbestos Awareness
Resources and Facts Sheets
P&D Envirotech provide the necessary experience, qualifications and expertise in tackling any hazardous material removal and disposal project.